Looking for convenience?
Start a buying club and the farm will come to you. Gather your friends and neighbors. Agree on a delivery site where your order can be delivered.
What is a Buying Club?
It is a group of educated food buyers dedicated to doing something positive with their food dollar for their environment, health, and family. It is a way for food buyers to have a relationship with the farmer and their food.
How does it work?
Once a month we deliver to a host home. You place your orders no later than one week before the delivery via our online order form. Product order will be weighed and the price calculated so you are able to pay via PayPal prior to delivery. We will email your order total several days prior to delivery. Payment in full must be received before delivery. On delivery day, you simply pick up your order.
What is the membership fee?
Nothing. A PayPal balance is required to begin ordering. Active status requires a current email address and two orders per year.
How do I establish a delivery location?
Simple! Join a Buying Club in 3 easy steps:
- Gather friends and neighbors.
- Review the buying club information document.
- Contact LivengoodFamilyFarm@gmail.com to establish delivery dates and times.
How do I join an existing buying club?
Complete an application form, selecting the buying club of your preference.
How Livengood Family Farm Buying Club works:
- Place an order with Livengood Family Farm by signing into your account. Your order remains live until the ordering window closes.
- We put your order together here at the farm.
- You receive an order total and pay in full via PayPal prior to delivery.
- You pick up your order at your host’s home on the specified day.
Still have questions? Email LivengoodFamilyFarm@gmail.com